Does anyone else remember that awesome Ricky Martin song from a few years back? Ashton and Ethan sure do! These were taken at our good friend Kambyl Borries' Sweet 16 party. The kids felt right at home with all the high schoolers. My alter ego, MC Scotty Scott was in the hizzouse, too. All in all, it was a great time, despite the rain. Peri knows how to throw some kind of party! We're talking balloon art, frozen daquiris and an authentic luau theme. Very fun!



Little boy lost
8 years ago
3 comments:
Sweet outfit MC Scotty Scott! Looks like the party was fun.
I think that party is going to go down in 4th Ward history. I've heard it was quite the affair. Thanks, MC, for making me laugh as I sit in a very serious (albeit boring) meeting. I hope no one saw me. :)
Borries + Parties= killer. She comes up the best ideas and she has a way of making them so comfortable. Looks like it was fun. Love Scott's pimp outfit.
Post a Comment