Mountain pics, part 2

Ashton and Ethan enjoying the mountain stream

We might use this for our Christmas card this year. Cole is even smiling!

Ash and E at Hebron Rock Colony

There are lots of boulders at Hebron. Ashton just jumps from rock to rock like a frog!

More Hebron fun!

We took a few (dozen) pictures at Hebron, can't you tell?

Ethan doing some rock climbing

We had to walk about 1/4 mile into Hebron. The kids picked up leaves, rocks, acorns. Cole just tried to pull my hair.

6 comments:

Kallas Family said...

Way cute pictures!!!

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

I love the kids holding hands. Too cute! The mountains are beautiful.

Lovely Lisa said...

Those are awesome pictures! That is the one part of the state we have yet to explore.

Marianne said...

What a beautiful time for your family. There truly is something special about the mountains!

Unknown said...

Great pictures of the family. The children are so cute!

The Robinson Family said...

Scott- I am so excited that I found your blog through "blog hopping". I love these family pictures. Hope you are doing well. My mom was talking about meeting up w/ your mom sometime soon the other day. They need to get together more!