It seems hard to believe that Cole just had his 4-month birthday. It has been a tough 4 months at times, but he is really a sweet baby. As you can see below, he smiles A LOT, he is rolling over (both back-to-front and front-to-back) and he just started eating rice cereal this week. He loves it, too! Grabs the spoon to get it in his mouth faster, then rubs his cereal hands on his face. He gets dirty and loves it.
So who do you think he looks like? Ashton or Ethan?
Little boy lost
8 years ago
5 comments:
Ethan's my vote. Cute kid.
Looks like you all had a fun trip. Cole is just precious. I think he looks more like Ethan.
I saw all of these photos a few days ago and forgot to comment. You need to make Scott update it more often. I love seeing the photos of your family. It looks like your trip was so much fun.
I think he looks like Ashton but maybe I am the only one.
Ethan. No question!
Post a Comment