We went to Las Vegas earlier this month for our summer vacation and had the privilege of flying Southwest. I'm not sure how many of you fly very often or what your airline of choice is, but we have always had very good luck with Southwest. On this trip, we were near the front of the line, so when we got on the plane, I asked the flight attendant if the kids could peek in the cockpit to see the buttons. Not only did they let them look, the First Officer invited them in to "fly the plane". He said they could turn the dials and play with the throttle, too! It was a blast!
Caution: Items stored in the overhead compartment may shift during the flight...
Little boy lost
8 years ago
3 comments:
Something positive about airlines, did you say? Well I think you're a first. Was Scott wearing his VIP badge?
I'm in St. George now. I was just looking at your pics from around the town. Too bad we couldn't have met up.
Ethan's my vote!
Bradley would be so jealous. Love the "luggage" you took. :) We've had good luck with Southwest too.
Post a Comment