
Those of you who know us well know we bleed Carolina Blue (well, I bleed it out of one arm, and have ECU Pirate purple in the other, but that is the topic of another post).
So it was with great enjoyment that we watched Carolina beat Duke on their Senior night Saturday. We started watching the game upstairs, to make sure the kids were going to stay asleep, and when the Heels went up 10-5 early, Lynell suggested that we keep watching the game where we were, because they were winning and we didn't want to jinx it! Gosh, I love that woman more and more every day!
Needless to say, our friends that are at Duke now, or are graduates (this means you Jason!) are a little blue today, but that's OK. And just to make sure you remember this game, I'll include a little picture. Mr. Paulus won't be forgetting this anytime soon.
(And yes, for the record, I thought it was a charge, too. But no whistle means no foul, baby!)
Little boy lost
8 years ago
1 comments:
this is all i have to say about that: http://youtube.com/watch?v=czlSRUUC1vc&feature=related
Post a Comment