The Baby is Here!


Hi guys! Just wanted to do a quick post from the hospital suite tonight to let you know that Baby Boy Batchelor is here! I am almost positive we're going to name him Cole, but we don't know about a middle name yet. Maybe tomorrow. Anyway....

He was born at 9:05am this morning, weighing in at 8 lbs., 2 oz. and 20-1/4" long. Both Mom and baby are doing great! He has been sleeping most of the day, so maybe that means he is going to be a good sleeper! Or..... it could mean that he is going to be up all night. if I had to bet, I'd go with the latter one.

Here is the first picture I took after the delivery, but I took it on my phone. I'll post more tomorrow once I get them off the camera. Anyway, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers! We'll be in touch soon!

4 comments:

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

Congratulations! He looks super healthy. Lynell, I hope you are feeling well and that you can get plenty of rest! We'll be posting similar news next Friday night!

The Singer Family said...

CONGRATS Batchelors!!!! You've been in our thoughts. I'm just glad I thought to check the blog this morning! He's a cutie!! We'll touch base soon! :)

Kallas Family said...

Congrats!! He is adorable!!

Stoker Family said...

He is so cute! I am glad everyone is doing well. Cannot wait to meet him and see more pictures. He seems to look just like your other kids.