Popsicle Party

Whenever Lynell has to work, the night always seems to get away from me... bedtime (supposed to be 8:30) stretches to 9ish, bathtime sometimes consists of getting sprayed off in the sink and healthy snacks get replaced by popsicles. This was the other night just before bedtime (at 9:00)... Shhhhh. don't tell!

4 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Cute picture! That reminds me of the nights my dad was in charge when my mom was going back to school. In some ways I'm surprised we survived childhood, not gonna lie. :)

The Harrises said...

Look at that blondie.
I think we all have nights like those, when we're not in the mood to put the kids to bed. Wait, I think that is every night?

Stoker Family said...

Those are the nights your kids are always going to remember. They are so cute I can hardly stand it.

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

That is so funny! Are they on the floor so they don't drip? Those are things they will remember and love. It is good when the dad bends the rules for fun :)