When he smiles, he sure is cute!
Aw... SO CUTE! I love the bubble one. You know, I used to think he looked so much like Ethan, but now I can see Ashton in his face as well. Especially when he smiles.
These pictures are adorable. I love his hair, he is so cute.
Such a cutie pie - Cole is so handsome. I see a bit of Ashton in his smiling face!
The bubble pic is so cute! So childish and real. :) Thanks for sharing!
I LOVE his hair!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aw... SO CUTE! I love the bubble one. You know, I used to think he looked so much like Ethan, but now I can see Ashton in his face as well. Especially when he smiles.
These pictures are adorable. I love his hair, he is so cute.
Such a cutie pie - Cole is so handsome. I see a bit of Ashton in his smiling face!
The bubble pic is so cute! So childish and real. :) Thanks for sharing!
I LOVE his hair!!
Post a Comment