We went to our first Durham Bulls game this year earlier this week, and the kids got to run the bases. My work invited everyone out for a picnic and a game. When we got there, Ethan found a seat to watch the game. Two hours later, he still hadn't moved. Ashton, our social butterfly, had made a new friend and spent the game gabbing about shopping and the Jonas brothers, or something that 6-year-old girls enjoy. Cole, on the other hand, didn't sit down. For two-and-a-half hours.

The Bulls won 4-2 and the kids had fun running around the bases. Unfortunately, we have no pictures of that, because I had the camera in my pocket as I attempted to get Cole to run. He didn't get it until we got back to home plate and he saw Lynell. Then, he took off!

We highly recommend going to Bulls games. The between-inning promotions are about as fun as the actual game!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

We l-o-v-e going to Durham Bulls games! We haven't taken Delainey yet...but we plan to! Tuesday nights are buy one get one free tickets though...youth activity perhaps? I'm sure I could come up with a spiritual spin on it...

Lovely Lisa said...

We got the mini plan. It is da beeeeeest.

GO BULLS!

The Singer Family said...

Seriously, Ashton looks more like Lynell everyday. So cute!