Nothing Could Be Finer


In 1982, I was sitting on the couch with Dad watching MJ hit the game winner and James Worthy steal a late pass to clinch Dean's first title.

In 1993, I was in the Dominican Republic, waiting until the mission pres woke up the morning after the game to find out who won.

In 2005, I alternated between sitting next to my beautiful wife, pounding on the floor and scaring the dog, as Raymond Felton got a late steal that sealed Roy's first title.

In 2009, I sat on the couch, afraid to move so as to not affect the mojo, as Tyler Hansbrough and company capped a terrific career.

It's a great day to be a Tar Heel!

4 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Yes, indeed. What a great night.

The Singer Family said...

My only question: do you remember your anniversary? :)

Kathryn Palmer said...

It is great to be a tar heel fan!

Donna said...

Congrats Tarheels!