We have gotten a professional studio portrait done of each of our kids around their first birthday. Even though we have some good friends with some great photography skills (like Sarah and Micki), we decided it made sense to have the same photographer that did Ashton and Ethan's to do Cole's. We were surprised at how well he did, considering he was surrounded by bright lights and a stranger with a camera. But after a few minutes, he got wiggly and walky. But I think they turned out really good! Here are a few proofs I grabbed from the photographer's website...



If you are looking for a good photographer, and Sarah and Micki are busy, check out John Elkins. He's based out of an office at Northgate Mall and does a great job.
Little boy lost
8 years ago
7 comments:
What a cute little Cole---I can't believe I've never seen his adorableness in person. Great pics! I like the one with all the kids. Miss you!
It totally makes sense to have the same person do them, so they all look uniform. = ) I can't believe Cole is 1 year! He is SO cute! P.S. My favorite is the first one--adorable.
What great pictures. I never have such luck. Miss you guys so much. Go Carolina!
I can't believe he is so big. I remember seeing Lynell pregnant a few months ago. I guess time flights.
Unfortunately Mark gets to see all the games because we have a few American channels. He probably wouldn't be able to survive here in Honduras without these channels because he likes to know what is going on in the U.S.
About the car, we love this car. Mark is thinking about buying one of this when we get back to the U.S.
I gotta go baby is crying!!!
They turned out really good. I love the ones with all three kids. Let me know if you still can't get on my blog...maybe I used the wrong email address.
I really can't believe Cole is 1- I remember when he was born- seriously, it seems like we were just at your house meeting him-they grow so fast! He is so cute! Hope your doing well- we miss that cute little neighborhood!
Sweet... Hey do you know if there are any homes in your neighborhood for rent? We are thinking of moving back.. we will actually be in town next week our cell is 614-203-8866
Post a Comment