Kids Say the Darndest Things, Part 1

I am always amazed at the funny things kids say and do when I read them on other blogs. Ashton and Ethan make us laugh a lot, but I never remember what they said or did to record it for posterity's sake on this blog. Here is one that is sure to make you smile.

On the way back from dropping Ashton off at school, Cole was (surprise!) crying in the car. Ethan sits way back in the third row of the van and was trying to tell Lynell something. All of a sudden he looks at Cole and says, "If you would be quiet for just one minute, I could concentrate!"

It apparently worked because Lynell said Cole just started laughing after that. Way to go Ethan!

3 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Haha! That is way cute.

nickle said...

I love these pre4 year olds. They are really developing into their folks. Alex is the same way too.

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

Mmmm...makes you wonder; maybe he has heard that somewhere before??? ha ha ha I can only begin to wonder what Spencer will say one day.