Some treats for Cole

I'm sure there is a book somewhere that dictates how old an infant should be before they eat big person food. With Ashton, I think we waited until she was almost a year. Ethan made it to about 9 months. Cole just hit 6 months and as you can see below, he has a sweet tooth already! The problem is he has really fast hands and gets stuff before we even realize it.



5 comments:

Stoker Family said...

Cole is so dang cute. I wish I could hold him.

Donna said...

Rules, rules ... as long as you are careful about the allergy foods, who cares what the books say. : ) I wish I had gotten Taylor eating regular foods earlier, maybe she'd eat now!

Lovely Lisa said...

SO cute. Really the only thing he should probably not have at this point is honey. Or so I hear.

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

That is great! Looks like a roll in one shot and not sure about the last one...looks wild!

Shannon Stoker said...

I can't believe how big Cole looks in these pictures! Even though I see him all the time, I can't believe how fast he's growing up. So cute.