More pictures of the kids


We snapped this awesome shot of the kids yesterday before church. Lynell think Ethan's hair looks too slicked down, but I think it is cute! And of course, Ashton is the belle of the ball with those locks and blue eyes. Is it too early to lock her in her room?

Here is Ashton's room, too. Can you tell she is a girl? I don't think we could have put more flowers or pink in there, even if we had tried. :)

2 comments:

Kallas Family said...

I love how you have a blog now!! Very cute pictures!

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

I am glad you guys have a blog now! I feel updated. Do you guys check ours (not that I update frequently enough for you to want to)? Keep us updated on the baby. I am scheduled to be induced on March 28th. We should be about the same time?