Does Ashton need another pet?


Ashton's school is just across the road from a farm. And every so often, her class will walk over there to see a newly-born animal or pick strawberries or learn about something farmy. Last week, she got the chance to go see 5-day old goats! She was very excited about the goats, too. Now that we have a dog and a cat running around our house, why not add a goat to the mix? It could help keep my grass cut during the summer and would give us a permanent supply of milk (albeit a bit chewy).

I doubt Lynell would want a goat walking around eating her hand towels, but you never know.

Here is a picture of Ashton. And a goat.

1 comments:

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

I had a goat when I was a kid! I know crazy. I loved it because it would attack my brother..and for some reason that was so funny to me..