Ashton is only seven, but she has a heart three times that big. She is always willing to help out, take care of kids at church and tries to be a good friend to everyone. So, it was really no surprise when she decided to grow her hair out (and get it cut) for a good cause -- kids with cancer. Here's the before picture...
Lynell took her to Peek-A-Do a couple of weeks ago and I had no idea what the end result would be. I knew she wanted to get it cut shorter, but it was still a shock when she got out of the car looking like this...
We need to get a better picture that really shows it off, because it is cute as can be! And perfect for the summer heat and humidity, too. Now, time to get Ethan's cut off again like last year. If I could only pull that off without being locked out of the house, I'd be OK.
Wish me luck!
Little boy lost
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment