After hearing the local weatherman waffle last night on the amount of snow we may or may not get, we woke up this morning to a beautiful, white blanket covering everything! By the time it ended around noon, we had five inches on the ground, a snowman in the front yard and a multitude of snow angels. It was nice to see my skepticism proven wrong!
We have a pond near our house and we turned one of the hills into a mini bobsled run. I apologize in advance for the first part of the video being sideways... just turn your head 90 degrees to enjoy the fun.

Little boy lost
8 years ago
2 comments:
I still think they exaggerate so much on the news, but anyway... :)
That looks SO FUN! I'm glad y'all got to play in it.
Well, I'm glad someone enjoyed the snow here!! :) We thought we were moving away from the snow!
Post a Comment